Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Unexpected behavior between GM and RadVision MCU after MCU upgrade

On Sat, 2004-02-28 at 09:39, Craig Southeren wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:31:34 -0800
> "Kevin Oberman" <oberman es net> wrote:
>
> ..deleted
>
> > > This could be something as simple as the ViaVideo client using the H.263
> > > video codec, which allows larger video sizes than the H.261 codec
> > > supported by GM. Perhaps the new MCU does not support split screen for
> > > H.261 endpoints?
> >
> > Now we are getting somewhere. This is just what I was looking for. I've
> > looked at debug logs for connects to both the old and new MCUs and see
> > the following for the new MCU:
>
> ..deleted
>
> > So the old MCU is sending CIF while the new is doing QCIF. The question

This was what I was going to suggest may be the problem.

Have you tried changing the video size for transmission from within gm?
It *may* change what the mcu decides to send.

Also,  I would have a look around the mcu settings - there may be
options to change this behaviour.