[GnomeMeeting-list] How to conect gnomemmeeting to netmeeting via ils.seconix.com

Hi
I am running gnomemeting 0.98.
I have one friend with netmeeting. We  both are register to ils.seconix.com.
I can see him and hi  can see me, but we couldn't make conection.
I read this :

6.5. Will Netmeeting users be able to see me?

No, because Netmeeting asks to the ILS directory to list people using Netmeeting and not other software like GnomeMeeting, but you will be able to see those people and contact them. ils.seconix.com accepts to list all people, so if you want your family using Netmeeting to be able to contact you, ask them to register on ils.seconix.com. GnomeMeeting 0.94 introduces a new way of registering to ILS and LDAP servers called XDAP. XDAP permits you to redefine the way to register in XML files, you can thus change the default behavior and ask to GnomeMeeting to register as being ms-netmeeting. Please don't do it if it is not really needed.

6.6. What is XDAP?

XDAP is a new way to register to ILS and LDAP servers using XML files to define the behavior to adopt when registering, updating and unregistering your information on the server. It is thus possible to change the default behavior and even register to real LDAP servers.

But i did not understand  how to make this :  GnomeMeeting to register as being ms-netmeeting.

Thank you in advance