[GnomeMeeting-list] Unexpected behavior between GM and RadVision MCU after MCU upgrade

We recently upgraded our MCU from a V2 unit to a V3 unit. We primarily
use two clients, Polycom ViaVideo and GM (0.98.5). When connected to the
old MCU with either, a 2x2 display of the other participants in the call
(or the last 4 to generate audio if more than 4 were present) are
displayed.

With the new (Version 3) MCU, there is no change for the ViaVideo
clients, but GM now displays only a single participant, the last to have
audio.

Is this an OpenH323 issue or GM and does anyone have enough knowledge of
the workings of H.323 to know if there is an option that can be used to
get the old behavior back?

With the release of V1.00, the electronic conferencing people are
considering making GM a supported client. ESnet Collaboration Services
is an H.323 and H.320 based conferencing system connecting about 100
major scientific research facilities around the world.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)