Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] cvs version

Damien Sandras wrote:

All stations ate connected to the same GateKeeper.

Openphone: faststart, h245 tunneling and h245 in SETUP. No NAT router

The same setup in GM allow calls to endpoints but different behaviour for phone per gateway. Or I get a immediately a "called party hang up" or connection is done but poor audio quality. If I disable Fast start,

poor audio quality with the same codec? That doesn't make sense to me.
Yes. But on the other end is it's a normal phone.

for number which could be reached, it's calling but whem called party hang up, I get "called party line is disturbed" (la ligne de votre correspondant est en derangement). Party which couldn't be reached if

That's the gatekeeper that returns that message.
OK

FastStart is activate has problem that I hear them but they can't hear me. If I disable H245 tunneling, in all cases I can hear called party but they can't hear me.

OpenPhone is working well on *both* stations. ohphone anf GM 0.96 have same behaviour then GM-cvs. And looking in log files from ohphone I found this:

For called party which can't hear me, I didn't have a "Started logical channel: sending G.711-ALaw-64k". Just have the receiving one. So what's the differences between GM/ohphone and OpenPhone. H323 and PTlib under windows?

None, really. That kind of behavior really suggests a buggy gatekeeper.
I remember older versions of GNU GK had such a behavior is some cases,
but they have been fixed. Perhaps you could check the gatekeeper logs to
determine why it doesn't want to open the audio channels.
Hmmh, don't know which one it is :-( I call through a gateway/gatekeeper in england (dualtalk). And in my gatekeeper logs I see that answers are coming from this gateway. So problem is located after there Gw/Gk.

I just install ohphone/W32 on the PCs on which openphone is working: same result that under linux. Do this mean that openphone is "buggy" to accept such gatekeeper?

Additional question: if a called party has his echo, what does it mean? And if audio is hashed? In openphone I'm able to add sound buffers in Audio Device Options but in GM I don't know how to adjust it.

Sorry to have take your time with this matter. If I will find the solution I will let you know.

--
daniel