Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] cvs version

Damien Sandras wrote:

[...]
That was not my question. My question was if the codecs, fast start,
tunneling and other settings are identical or not.
Setup:

1 workstation and 1 laptop both with openphone 1.8.1
1 laptop with GM-cvs
1 workstation with GM 0-96 and last ohphone

All stations ate connected to the same GateKeeper.

Openphone: faststart, h245 tunneling and h245 in SETUP. No NAT router

The same setup in GM allow calls to endpoints but different behaviour for phone per gateway. Or I get a immediately a "called party hang up" or connection is done but poor audio quality. If I disable Fast start, for number which could be reached, it's calling but whem called party hang up, I get "called party line is disturbed" (la ligne de votre correspondant est en derangement). Party which couldn't be reached if FastStart is activate has problem that I hear them but they can't hear me. If I disable H245 tunneling, in all cases I can hear called party but they can't hear me.

OpenPhone is working well on *both* stations. ohphone anf GM 0.96 have same behaviour then GM-cvs. And looking in log files from ohphone I found this:

For called party which can't hear me, I didn't have a "Started logical channel: sending G.711-ALaw-64k". Just have the receiving one. So what's the differences between GM/ohphone and OpenPhone. H323 and PTlib under windows?

Thanks for your help.

--
daniel