[GnomeMeeting-list] cvs version

Hi,

I just installed cvs version and face a strange problem (I had it to in 0.98-5 but was thinking that cvs version could solve it). My setup:

Internal Network - GnomeMeeting and OpenPhone stations

-------- Gatekeeper #1--------- (is also NAT/Firewall) | |
                   Gatekeeper #2                  H323 end points
   (Public gateway for phone calls)

Now, trying to call a normal phone station (which will pass through Gatekeeper #2), using OpenPhone it work fine. Using GmomeMeeting, from my side everything is ok but called party has no audio.

Any hint?

--
daniel