Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Shifting set of features

Hi Pierre-Philippe,

> > Okay, it wasn't there, so I created the xml entry manually in
> > ./gconf/apps/gnomemeeting/general/user_interface/%gconf.xml, and it didn't wor

That was somewhere between brave and insane, you chose insane. ;)

> You have to use gconftool-2 or gconf-editor.

well, running "gconftool-2 --shutdown" after editing the xml on the
console does also work fine (which would have been "brave")...
Anyway, hardcore editing is not recommended, rather go through a
frontend.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian