[GnomeMeeting-list] Shifting set of features

Hello,

First of all, congratulations for the great work on Gnomemeeting. It's definitely a killer app.

Since I use KDE and not Gnome, I just upgraded from the stable version (0.98.5) to the CVS version (0.99.2-20040201) in the hope of finding rintone support that would work for me. And I did!, to my great pleasure. However, another essential feature (for me) seems to have disappeared from that last release: the ability to disable the annoying incoming call popup window. The basic problem I have with that popup is that, if I happen to hit RETURN at the moment the call arrives, since on my desktop the popup steals the window focus, it picks up the "phone" and messes up whatever I was typing at the moment, which is incredibly annoying.

So, if I may ask, would it be possible to bring back the prefs option to disable the incoming call popup? This problem is really a show stopper for me.

Also, to make the feature really perfect, would it be possible to add an option to select the audio device the ring tone is played on? I have 2 sound devices, one of which I used solely with a headset and the other goes to regular speakers. It would be really nice if Gnomemeeting could play the ring on the speakers, and then handle the chit-chatting to/from the headset. But that's not very important, I suppose I can get a second set of speakers that I could mute before I pick up.

Thanks again for Gnomemeeting. I look forward to testing future releases enormously.

--
Pierre-Philippe Coupard <pcoupard easyconnect fr>
Software Engineer