Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] help needed in testing

Success to call to Finland Test channel and southern France, receiving
voice and video.

Thank you All for your effort and time in helping people.

Yet I have not tested incoming call, I do not know if I could receive
call, of which, I am trying to help my friend in Singapore to set up
his, so far not successful in calling him or receiving his call.

Regards,

kockkin