[GnomeMeeting-list] help needed in testing

I am not sure if my setup is working correctly, I need some
explaination on my set behavior, please.  I need to make sure my set
is working before I help my friends to set up their's.

Finally after a day work to overcome the webcam driver issue, I had
configured the gnomemeeting with testing done in audio and video.  To
test it, I dialed to the "gnomemeeting channel, call to test". I
noticed that the connection tone was made, the connection is indeed
made, my video became frozen (it was lived before the dialing), no
audio nor video feedback from the remote side. I also noticed that the
audio data and video data is changing indicating something is sending
out or receiving (I suppose). After a while, it stopped with the
message: abnormal stopped. Is it working?

Appreciate any one to help.

regards

kockkin ko