Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] help needed in testing

After reading faq (version 1.02), I checked my hardware router, which
has a hardware firewall that supports outbound H232 call.

In NAT Settings: I unchecked IP translation, kept enable auto IP
checking. Under Advanced settings of H323,  the default settings are
Enable H245 tunning (check) and Enable fast start (Unchecked).
Further, I had disabled fedora core 3 firewall.

Here is the outcome: I called gMtg test channel, could not see audio
and video feeback from the test channel, but the remote side wrote
back on the text pad, he has my voice and video.

Appreciate anyone hint and suggestion.

kockkin ko