Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Questions regarding upcoming sip support.

On Tue, 2004-12-14 at 19:10 +0100, Kilian Krause wrote:

> generally that's feasible. There is a mini-howto in the devel-ml.
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnomemeeting-devel-list/2004-December/msg00014.html

Argh, I didn't even think yet of the config space, but of course that's
an issue, too :)

But that all sounds pretty encouraging, I'll then maybe browse a little
through the devel list archives and try my luck during the next weeks.

Thanks to all you guys for your forthcoming help, it's much appreciated.

Regards, Bruno.