Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Questions regarding upcoming sip support.

On Wed, 2004-12-15 at 01:02 +1100, Craig Southeren wrote:

> At the risk of seeming impolite, the problems that Asterisk has with
> H.323 say far more about Asterisk than it does about OpenH323.

Actually, I was surprised about the h323 troubles. As you might know,
there are two asterisk h323 channel modules, one included in the
package, the other developed by inaccess networks. Regarding the former,
it simply doesn't work with the latest cvs (where the the latest cvs is
recommended to new users), and the latter works ok but doesn't support
video.

Also, to add from my side to seeming impoliteness, the responses I