Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Question related to GM,NM, OpenMCU

Hi,
   Well I will try to find this. And let you know if I get any
explanation. But meanwhile if you encounter any sort of explanation then
please let me know also..

Well I am having another question that is there any good book on Video
Conferencing under Linux which covers the basic architecture of VoIP and
how to do programming under Linux..
Thanks
Bye,
Regards,