Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Question related to GM,NM, OpenMCU

> I'm talking about him, not you. He was describing a problem from GM to
> NM, and you are talking about NM -> GM.

OK, mea culpa if i misunderstood something, but the context I quoted
(incompletely) was:

  3). listen_port = 1740. I started openmcu as: openmcu -c -d
  as a daemon. It started by showing me the PID and creating an end
  point.
     THen from NM I did:- 10.100.112.25 (Address of MY PC where GM and
  OpenMCU are installed). Then I got on console that a room101 has been
  created and on NM side I got a message Box like : "waiting for a
  response from 10.100.112.25"
    Now from GM I tried h323:10.100.112.25:1720 then I got the message
  that Remote user is busy. But when I tried h323:10.100.112.25:1740
  then
  It showed me "connected" on GM side but on NM side the same dialog
  "waiting for a response from 10.100.112.25" was there although I got
  the message on console that 10.100.112.25 joined the Conference
  Room101 And in the same senario if I do GM-->NM by h323:10.100.112.8
  then it shows me connected on GM side but nothing happens on NM side.

Now, what he basically describes here is that nm doesn't establish calls
to openmcu, although openmcu regards the connection as being ok.

All I was saying is that I experienced that too, and additionally even
with nm -> gm calls (and not gm -> nm, as he says in his last sentence).

Anyway, I'm coming to think that various Windows/nm combinations seem
to behave wildly different, and since debugging the Windows side is
almost impossible the whole interoperability issue is especially hard
to deal with.

> Reproduce it, explain clearly what happens, and send a debug 3 output.

I'll try that :)

Thanks, Bruno.