Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: GnomeMeeting-list Digest, Vol 8, Issue 3

Hi Topaso,

> > 2) I think that GnomeMeeting :
> >       a) is unstable
> >       b) is stable
> >       c) is very stable
> >

> b)

for a telco, what keeps you from rating GM releases "rock solid" (i.e.
c))?

> > 4) My major concern was :
> >       a) Firewall/NAT problems
> >       b) audio problems
> >       c) it was hard to use
> >

> a) we need STUN support; together with sip and a  win32 port, we will
> be so happy....

GM 1.2 will have STUN, no problem there. And if you can offer some
support for GM with the win32 port, we'd get going faster and thus your
goal would become real sooner. As long as everybody only keeps
demanding, it'll take ages still.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian