[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: GnomeMeeting-list Digest, Vol 8, Issue 3

> Hello,
>

> I would like to ask a few questions, if you can, try to answer. You can
> give several answers for each of the questions. There are more than 500
> subscribers, I would appreciate to receive at least 100 answers.
>
> 1) I'm using GnomeMeeting :
>
>       a) Professionally
>       b) For fun

Professionally and for fun

> 2) I think that GnomeMeeting :
>       a) is unstable
>       b) is stable
>       c) is very stable

b)

> 3) Regarding protocols :
>       a) I'm happy with H.323
>       b) I want SIP
>       c) I don't care what protocol is used as long as it works

b)  i want it and i need it. i work for a telco and we are throwing
away all h323 infrastructure, it is so difficult to maintain and lacks
all flexibility; migrating to sip and h248

> 4) My major concern was :
>       a) Firewall/NAT problems
>       b) audio problems
>       c) it was hard to use

a) we need STUN support; together with sip and a  win32 port, we will
be so happy....

> 5) Regarding Skype :
>       a) I think Skype has a bright future
>       b) I'm using Skype and GnomeMeeting
>       c) I'm not using GnomeMeeting anymore now that there is Skype
>       d) I think GnomeMeeting has no more interest now

b) in fact i think skype stinks, i use good sip softphones like xlite;
i am eager to replace them with the sip version of gnome. for video we
need h261/h263....

> Thanks,

thanks to you all gnomemeeting developers!!!!!