Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Poll

On Thu, 2004-12-02 at 14:06 +0100, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I would like to ask a few questions, if you can, try to answer. You can
> give several answers for each of the questions. There are more than 500
> subscribers, I would appreciate to receive at least 100 answers.
>
> 1) I'm using GnomeMeeting :
>
> 	a) Professionally
> 	b) For fun

b)

> 2) I think that GnomeMeeting :
> 	a) is unstable
> 	b) is stable
> 	c) is very stable

c)

> 3) Regarding protocols :
> 	a) I'm happy with H.323
> 	b) I want SIP
> 	c) I don't care what protocol is used as long as it works

c) Yet I think the list of protocols available should be as large as
possible. I don't know if this is possible, but maybe it would be easiar
to have more ppl developing protocols, if they were plugins :P

> 4) My major concern was :
> 	a) Firewall/NAT problems
> 	b) audio problems
> 	c) it was hard to use

a) I think it's possible, to pass throw a FW, with using a server pass-
throw. Once I saw a study, that from the exterior one could find how
many PC's where behind a NAT.

> 5) Regarding Skype :
> 	a) I think Skype has a bright future
> 	b) I'm using Skype and GnomeMeeting
> 	c) I'm not using GnomeMeeting anymore now that there is Skype
> 	d) I think GnomeMeeting has no more interest now

b)