Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Poll

1) I'm using GnomeMeeting :

        b) For fun

2) I think that GnomeMeeting :

        c) is very stable

3) Regarding protocols :

        c) I don't care what protocol is used as long as it works

4) My major concern was :

        a) Firewall/NAT problems

5) Regarding Skype :

        e) I think GnomeMeeting still has interest despite Skype

2c: ... but there can be some minor problems getting connected to that windows client, netmeeting; but that's probably on the netmeeting side and I don't think we can expect any help there from MS.

5e: AFAIK, Skype isn't OSS. I don't know what happens to their users when/if their initial money resources dry up, and they start to charge people a lot of money or release limited capability versions. Sadly enough things usually go in that direction, although I wouldn't mind to be proven wrong for once. Also, I've never tried Skype, because I don't know anybody who uses it and it doesn't seem not very interoperable, so I wouldn't know who to contact with it.