Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Poll

> Hello,
>

> I would like to ask a few questions, if you can, try to answer. You can
> give several answers for each of the questions. There are more than 500
> subscribers, I would appreciate to receive at least 100 answers.
>
> 1) I'm using GnomeMeeting :
>
>  a) Professionally
>  b) For fun
B. right now   but a also  if i can get it communicating with polycom
> 2) I think that GnomeMeeting :
>  a) is unstable
>  b) is stable
>  c) is very stable

C)  only crahses ive had have been driver related

> 3) Regarding protocols :
>  a) I'm happy with H.323
>  b) I want SIP
>  c) I don't care what protocol is used as long as it works
I would like both H.323 and SIP.

> 4) My major concern was :
>  a) Firewall/NAT problems
>  b) audio problems
>  c) it was hard to use
no major concerns

> 5) Regarding Skype :
>  a) I think Skype has a bright future
>  b) I'm using Skype and GnomeMeeting
>  c) I'm not using GnomeMeeting anymore now that there is Skype
>  d) I think GnomeMeeting has no more interest now
E) Skype will not succeced as it is relying on thrid parties for firewall
bypass.  which introduces latency and lag.  i dont think it will scale
well.