[GnomeMeeting-list] Several things

Hello to all:

I am on the verge of finishing the race and it has been called on to me to modify gnomemeeting like project.

What I must obtain is that a Pc-to-Phone call with several companies can be made, not only with Microtelco.

I have several questions:

1. - I need some extra hardware or with the modem it is worth (because according to the FAQ's you need a hardware Microtelco for conect with them)?

2. - I have compiled the sources of version 1,00 and seems that everything goes well except a thing: the sound. It is as if the SoundBlaster did not detect to me (it has disqualified the controls of the sound)

3. - And for the end, the best thing. I need to know in what it leaves from the program to be called on to modify it. At the moment already I have begun to modify the file tools.cpp and have done something, but I walk very lost. Where I can watch aid to program?

Thank you very much.