Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Several things

Emilio José Calleja García a écrit :

Hello to all:

Hi Emilio

I am on the verge of finishing the race and it has been called on to me to modify gnomemeeting like project.

What I must obtain is that a Pc-to-Phone call with several companies can be made, not only with Microtelco.

I have several questions:

1. - I need some extra hardware or with the modem it is worth (because according to the FAQ's you need a hardware Microtelco for conect with them)?

If your gateway provide you access through internet, no need of MicroTelco.

[...]