Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Several things

Le ven, 16/04/2004 à 16:12 +0200, Emilio José Calleja García a écrit :
> Hello to all:
>
> I am on the verge of finishing the race and it has been called on to me
> to modify gnomemeeting like project.
>
> What I must obtain is that a  Pc-to-Phone call with several companies
> can be made, not only with Microtelco.

It is already the case... All H.323 providers can be used. I don't
understand the purpose of your project. There is actually nothing
specific to MicroTelco in GnomeMeeting except the configuration
assistant that helps you configuring things, but you can also configure
without that assistant as registering with an H.323 provider is only a
matter of providing a login and pin and registering to their
gatekeeper...

> I have several questions:
>
> 1. - I need some extra hardware or with the modem it is worth (because
> according to the FAQ's you need a hardware Microtelco for conect with
> them)?

You do not need extra hardware if the provider works with free codecs or
if you are using your own gateway with the appropriate hardware as
Daniel said.

> 2. - I have compiled the sources of version 1,00 and seems that
> everything goes well except a thing: the sound. It is as if the
> SoundBlaster did not detect to me (it has disqualified the controls of
> the sound)

They are only available during calls.

> 3. - And for the end, the best thing. I need to know in what it leaves
> from the program to be called on to modify it. At the moment already I
> have begun to modify the file tools.cpp and have done something, but I
> walk very lost. Where I can watch aid to program?

You are basically on your own here except if I understand what you want
to do ;)