[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Some news

On Apr 15, 2004, at 11:00 AM, gnomemeeting-list-request gnome org wrote:

 And then you will work on a windows version

The win32 version is already in the works somehow, since I made more
features still available with DISABLE_GNOME (druid and configuration
system mainly). Notice that this means that kde users who compile with
DISABLE_GNOME will use that too ;-)

The main problem is that we can make sure that dependancies of
gnomemeeting are as light as possible, but have not access to a win32
box to compile, test & work... We would need some active win32
developpers to take the code and give it a try. If you know any, piss
them until they cooperate! ;-)

A native Mac OS X version would be more useful. Windows users already have access to a variety of commercial and inexpensive H.323 solutions (the Polycom ViaVideo being my favorite). OhphoneX seems stuck, and the Mac OS X port of GnomeMeeting (which should be very close to the Unix version, since Gnome 2.4 is available if needed) is in need of help!