Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Running the Configuration Druid's "test aidio"

Le mer 07/04/2004 à 10:57, David Mills a écrit :
> I've tried 2 different headsets and I still get the same.

What version of GnomeMeeting? What audio plugin?

anyway, the echo problem is independant from GnomeMeeting. Probably as
Kilian said that the microphone volume is too high, perhaps you should
also try "muting" the microphone, or simply buy a better quality headset
:)