Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Looking for: Test bed of Voice quality - using Gnomemeeting against network condition documentation!

> I'm looking for those previous test bed result of voice quality by
> using Gnomemeeting, can you please help me? Thank You.
Please refer to Kilian's mail: as he's already stated twice, there
really is no testbed!

Christian

P.S.: Please stop using HTML-formatted mail.

--
JOIN - IP Version 6 in the WiN  Christian Strauf
A DFN project                   Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster