[GnomeMeeting-list] Logitech 4000 Pro problem

Hello.

I got some problems with my Logitech 4000 pro using RH9 and GM 0.96.0

First, all worked perfect for 1-2 month. Then after not using the camera
for some while, not changing anything, the video is gone. Its only noise
(war of the ants we usally call it here) now but sometimes just after a
PC startup, it works again. I suspect that using mplayer has broken
something. Once it was working again and I played a movie and then the
picture was gone again. Its just luck if it works again sometime now!

I cant find out how to make it run again. Disconnecting the camera,
reloading modules has no effect.

Anyone got any idéas? Thanks!

// Micko
| Tel:0550-82735 | Mob:0709-757232 | PGP [CE2EE9D0]: pgp.mit.edu |