Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Looking for: Test bed of Voice quality - using Gnomemeeting against network condition documentation!

Hi Michael,

> Thanks for your information. I am currently using the Shunara cloud
> WAN emulator to generate the traffic while testing the worst case
> scenario. The reason that i would like to obtain the test bed from
> gnomemeeting because it will be good to compare my worst case result
> with the previous outcome. I am really appreciated if you can advice
> further? thank you.

1.) *argh* for HTML email
2.) read my last email and you will find: THERE IS NO TESTBED
3.) if you want any experience results and thus the optimized config for
it, please tell me what your simulation bandwidth and network parameters
are. i'll then be able to tell you what my tweak would be for the given
network situation.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian