Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Looking for: Test bed of Voice quality - using Gnomemeeting against network condition documentation!

Th website is http://www.shunra.com/products/cloud/cloud_1.php which is a comercial product but it's cool to use the evaluation version to test in a short preriod time. I'm not sure if it supports IPv6, you may find this out.

I'm looking for those previous test bed result of voice quality by using Gnomemeeting, can you please help me? Thank You.

Kind regards,
Michael

Christian Strauf <strauf uni-muenster de> wrote:
Hi Michael!

> Thanks for your information. I am currently using the Shunara cloud
> WAN emulator to generate the traffic while testing the worst case
> scenario. The reason that i would like to obtain the test bed from
Sounds very interesting. Could you be so kind and send me a link to a
website of Shunara's WAN emulator? Is it a commercial or a free as in
beer product? Does it support IPv6?

> gnomemeeting because it will be good to compare my worst case result
> with the previous outcome. I am really appreciated if you can advice
> further? thank you.
Due to my occupation I'm very interested in such tests and since I have
a lot of different equipment here at our lab, I would also be interested
in testing such stuff and/or help you with any tests you want to
conduct. I'd highly appreciate thoughts and views on testing software
and hardware, especially if they support IPv6. Since this is quite
off-topic, we can take this discussion off the list. If other people
think it should stay here, please let us know.

Christian

--
JOIN - IP Version 6 in the WiN Christian Strauf
A DFN project Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster