[GnomeMeeting-list] Compiling pwlib openh323 gnomemeeting on MacOSX

I'm just wondering how to compile Gnomemeeting for use on MacOSX. I realize that there is a version available with Fink, but it's not the latest, and as I understand it it does not work with firewire cameras. I have an iSight, so I need firewire. Neither of the firewire configure flags for pwlib seem to work on MacOSX (--enable-firewiredc or --enable-firewireavc). Can this be made to work?

Hugh

--
"We can't stop here; this is bat country" - Hunter Thompson
Batmensch <hcaley plasmabat com>