[GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting - netmeeting trouble

Hi,  I'm running redhat 9 amd I'm trying to get gnomemeeting to connect to
my friend who's using netmeeting.  When I go though the configuration
druid my sound works fine (soundblaster Live 5.1 soundcard) and my video
passes the test (Logitech Quickcam express with qc-usb-0.5.1 module).
When I'm not connected I can see myself in the window, however when I
connect to my friend we both see a garbled image of mostly green lines.
She can hear me, but I cannot hear her.  I tried looking through the FAQ,
but was unable to solve my problem.  Any advice?

Thanks a lot!

James