[GnomeMeeting-list] Problems with Gnomemeeting under KDE

I'm trying to run Gnomemeeting under KDE. Soundcard and mic work properly with artsd (full duplex). To start Gnomemeeting I kill artsd (to clear sound device) and launch Gnomemeeting with/without artsdsp. Gnomemeeting accesses sound device. Once a connection is established I can hear my own mic sound through my speakers. I can also hear the other end of the connection (also I lose a lot of packages, but that might be something else), but the other party can't hear me. I started artsd over Gnomemeeting. In this case, both Gnomemeeting and artsd use sound device and artsd works fine but Gnomemeeting doesn't.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Carsten