Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Looking for: Test bed of Voice quality - using Gnomemeeting against network condition documentation!

Hi Michael,

> I am really interested on Gnomemeeting and especially would like to
> know more about ( or obtain if possible)  the results of voice quality
> test bed  "Gnomemeeting vs Network condition i.e Congestion, latancy
> or jitter delay". Can you please advice me on how or where to obtain
> those test results ? thank you very much

Those tests were not conducted in a professional manner with large
graphs and automated package loss checking. Our results are the daily
experience and thus nothing you can grab as diagramm or chart.

We do howsoever have a plan to do a testing series with a network
simulator for worst case scenarios and thus finding improved options to
do an even better work-for-everybody effect. If you're interested in
trying, i can guide you to some websites for network simulation software
which i had in mind for these tests.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian