Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Looking for: Test bed of Voice quality - using Gnomemeeting against network condition documentation!

Hi,

I don't know such documents. But you can try to find on the web.
Notice that that kind of test will heavily depend on the codecs that are
used more than on GnomeMeeting itself.