[GnomeMeeting-list] Looking for: Test bed of Voice quality - using Gnomemeeting against network condition documentation!

I am really interested on Gnomemeeting and especially would like to know more about ( or obtain if possible)  the results of voice quality test bed  "Gnomemeeting vs Network condition i.e Congestion, latancy or jitter delay". Can you please advice me on how or where to obtain those test results ? thank you very much
Kind regards,

Yahoo! Search