Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting.server

Hello,

2 things here :
- the 2 first warnings you get are really warning and do not harm
- the 3rd message is something weird, but it is perhaps a consequence of
the kernel panic.

When it starts, gnomemeeting tries to detect available devices. If it
produces a kernel panic, then you are using some buggy driver. Kernel
panics are always a driver (or a kernel) bug.