Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] does gnomemeeting support Orange Micro webcams?

If you look at the driver code :
http://alpha.dyndns.org/ov511/download/2.xx/ov511-2.25/ovfx2.c

You will see that comment :

/* This code breaks a few apps (Gnomemeeting, possibly
  others). Disable it until a solution can be found */
#if 0
if (vw->flags || vw->clipcount)
return -EINVAL;
#endif

It at least proves that they test with gnomemeeting. Make sure that the
code is disable in your version of the driver.