Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] does gnomemeeting support Orange Micro webcams?

I have been unable to get this driver to work with GM (see previous
threads).  It's close, though.  Please try, I want to hear whether you
have any luck.  The camera has much higher quality images than any
USB1 webcam.

Dan Egnor