Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] does gnomemeeting support Orange Micro webcams?

Le lun 01/09/2003 à 15:57, Dan Egnor a écrit :
> The new order lets it initialize, but then I just get two or three
> frames looping over and over.  I've been meaning to investigate why
> this happens, but I haven't had time to dig into it.

I remember now... All what GM is doing is reading the frames coming from
the driver, so there must be a driver problem at some point. Perhaps the
author could try to fix it, or at least to tell us if it is a pwlib/gm
problem...

Please keep me udpated about this, the webcam seems nice.
--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org