Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Creative Webcam problems

Le mar 28/10/2003 à 20:51, Anne Wilson a écrit :
> On Tuesday 28 Oct 2003 4:10 pm, Damien Sandras wrote:
> > Le mar 28/10/2003 à 16:58, Anne Wilson a écrit :
> > > Could not open the chosen channel with the chosen video format.
> >
> > What version of GnomeMeeting is this?
>
> 0.98.5

Perfect.

> > What is the result of  :
> > gconftool-2 -g /apps/gnomemeeting/devices/video_channel
> >
> 1

As I said in a previous mail, you have messed up your settings as user.
>From the tooltip :
"The video channel number to use (to select camera, tv or other
sources)."

Video channel 1 doesn't apply to a webcam. Put it again in its initial
and default value which is 0 and it should work (or show another
problem).

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org