Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Creative Webcam problems

On Tuesday 28 Oct 2003 8:22 pm, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Le mar 28/10/2003 à 20:51, Anne Wilson a écrit :
> > >
> > > What version of GnomeMeeting is this?
> >
> > 0.98.5
>
> Perfect.
>
> > > What is the result of  :
> > > gconftool-2 -g /apps/gnomemeeting/devices/video_channel
> >
> > 1
>
> As I said in a previous mail, you have messed up your settings as
> user. From the tooltip :
> "The video channel number to use (to select camera, tv or other
> sources)."
>
> Video channel 1 doesn't apply to a webcam. Put it again in its
> initial and default value which is 0 and it should work (or show
> another problem).

I don't understand this, Damien.  As far as I can see, video channel 1
does not exist.  When I try to configure GnomeMeeting video0 is the
only available choice.  Just what and where are you telling me to
reconfigure?  I haven't knowingly changed anything.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302