[GnomeMeeting-list] Creative Webcam problems

Hi,
I have a creative webcam model PD1001c and am not able to get it
to work with gnomemeeting. Does anyone have any problems with it
or does it work with your system?
I have Mandrake Linux 9.1 kernel 2.4.21-0.25mdk
using module ov511 and libpwlib 1.5.0-14mdk

Gnomemeeting crashes as soon as I try to alter colour or other
controls. The best I can get is for it to display a picture of my
choice and sometimes ( about 1 in 20 tries ) to allow me to test
the video. I once got it to show a highly saturated green/red
picture with apparently no blue content.

tia,
Norm