Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Creative Webcam problems

Le dim 26/10/2003 à 23:17, Anne Wilson a écrit :
> It looks like that, but I do belong to group video, and it still does
> not work.  Someone suggested that it is a devfs problem, but I don't
> understand that, and don't know whether there is anything I can do
> about it.

Yes that is something wrong with your configuration. I suppose no apps
are able to use the video device as a normal user. Actually, I would
even say it is a Mandrake bug as Mandrake should have that kind of
things correct from the start.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org