Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Creative Webcam problems

Norman:
Send the result of lsusb so we can trace the product/vendor ID for your camera
and see if you're using the right driver.
Then send an extract of your kernel logs /var/log/messages showing if the
hotplug script actually captured the driver and device properly.
Thanks,

Christian Burger