[GnomeMeeting-list] over one hurdle ... another to go

thanks to your patience and help with me.

ok.  the gnomemeeting app opens fine after installing the
slackware-specific openldap, but now i get this warning in console:

#
** (gnomemeeting:1403): WARNING **: FIXME: guard from double entry

I ran the configuration wizard with my alsa sound system set to full
duplex (with a reboot) with my turtle beach santa cruz card (2 years
old).  it can't seem to open any /dev/dsp test popup dialog where the
recording echo dialog is shown when in full duplex mode, yet my card
DOES support full duplex.  i made sure that headphones, master, master
mono, and headphones were activated in alsamixer and stored with

#alsactl store

command.

can you people possibly post a step-by-step alsa setup instruction list
at your site?

any help is most sincerely appreciated.  i really want to get this
working.

win

athlonthunder sbclobal net