[GnomeMeeting-list] Error loading shared libraries

I receive this error message when i try to open Gnomemeeting:

# gnomemeeting
gnomemeeting: error while loading shared libraries: libldap.so.2: cannot

I am using Slackware 9.1
kernel 2.4.22
Glibc 3.2.3

I downloaded and installed the Slackware packages offered on the GM
download page in the proper order, given in red lettered instructions
at the top of the download list.

How can I fix the problem, please?

Please respond to my address at the bottom of my message [sbcglobal.net]

Sincere thanks for your help.

Win

athlonthunder sbcglobal net