Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Error loading shared libraries

Am Samstag, 25. Oktober 2003 11:06 schrieb Damien Sandras:

> Simply install the missing library: openldap
> I suppose that it is standard on Slackware and that it should be easy to
> find that library for your system.
> Using slackware generally requires to be very careful about
> dependancies.

Openldap is _not_ standard on slackware (some security concerns, i guess)

I'm the one to blame here; there should be a hint on GM's download page about that.

The easiest way is to get the openldap pack from dropline (a nice set a gnome packs for slackware):

 http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/dropline-gnome/openldap-2.1.23-i686-1dl.tgz?download

Sorry for the trouble i caused...

Matthias Marks

P.S. Dropline has all the needed packs to run GM (including GM itself).