[GnomeMeeting-list] I can not get pc to phone to work with quicknet card

:-\ I am running mandrake 9.1 with gnomemeeting 0.98.1 with a Internet PhoneJACK-PCI and a 25$ Linux Special Edition account with MicroTelco on a dial up connection. I can not get pc to phone to work with quicknet card. I have used the card to connect to other gnomemeeting users. These other users were using a standard sound card. So my quicknet card is working but in its lowest form. So the ideal thing to do now would be to connect to another quicknet card user to see if the the card's codec is working ok. I am not behind a firewall. Below is a copy from history in gnomemeeting.

18:41:32 Started GnomeMeeting V0.98 for peter
18:41:32 Using Quicknet device Internet PhoneJACK-ISA /dev/phone0
18:42:57 Contacting ils.seconix.com...
18:43:00 Successfully registered to ils.seconix.com.
18:43:05 Gatekeeper set to bmac 66 7 159 99 <mailto:bmac 66 7 159 99>
18:44:15 Calling h323:0033147537568
18:44:16 Remote user is busy

            so any idears to get me out of the prob
                 peter colton