Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] I can not get pc to phone to work with quicknet card

Hi Peter,

I think we have already proposed you 2 or 3 times to contact
noc quicknet com

Bruce Ferell, from the Quicknet NOC team, even mailed you. I was in CC.

Your configuration seems to be correct, the problem must be on the
microtelco side, that is nothing we, GnomeMeeting developers, can do
about. It is now Quicknet's job to help you further.