[GnomeMeeting-list] Pleace call me.

Hi.

I am new to GnomeMeeting. I have been setting up the program and
everything seems to be fine. But actually I dont know it for sure because
I can't test it.

My frinds and family are using Windows så I have noone to call yet. I'd
like to make sure it works at least with another GnomeMeeting client
before I ask them to install some drivers for GnomeMeeting.

Therefor: Would someone pleace do me a favour and connect to me just to
test if
things is working properly?

My name is Kresten Buch callto:ils.seconix.com/kresten buch dk

I am on the list.

--
Venlig hilsen Kresten Buch
Denmark - Århus